Property Manager - Lettings - £30,000
Our clients based in Ware are looking for a Property Manager within their lettings department. This role will mainly be covering Hertfordshire properties but there will also be properties in London.
- Manage the property portfolio
- Ensure a smooth check in/out process.
- Manage & issue tenancy contract renewals
- Deal efficiently and effectively with complaints from Landlords and Tenants.
- Register Deposits and successfully handle deposit dispute negotiations.
- Pro-actively chase overdue rental payments.
- Manage property maintenance issues in line with the correct process.
- Liaise with Landlords and contractors for works to be carried out on properties.
- Monitor inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC’s and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation.
- Handle efficiently all landlords & tenant correspondence post let.
- Ensure all information is entered promptly into the Property Management system
- Visit properties to undertake inspections as and when required to do so
- Notify utility companies of all new tenants and change of occupants including the forwarding of all meter readings.
- Manage the property diary system to ensure that all reminders, gas safety inspections, management visits and tenancy renewals are completed on time.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Thrives under pressure
- Able to work quickly BUT accurately
- Able to work independently
- High productivity rate
- Must have UK Driving License
- Must know the relevant legislation pertaining to Lettings & Property Management