Project Manager - £25,000-£35,000
Project Manager - Hertford
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of valves with global locations in the UK, US, Singapore, and India. They manufacture and distribute custom built valves to energy projects. Driven by their values, they utilize technical expertise and unique commercial structure, to support their clients to deliver projects better.
They have a new opportunity for an energetic, results driven, customer centric Project Manager with strong problem-solving skills in the Hertford, UK office. The Project Manager will take guidance from the Senior Project Manager but will be responsible for the successful execution of their own self-managed project orders. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external international stakeholders managing multiple valve supply orders simultaneously.
Expectations of the Project Manager include:
· Owning complete valve supply orders from order placement through to delivery of project deliverables (Product, Technical Documentation, Client and Supplier Liaison)
· Ensuring Company systems and procedures are followed for successful order execution and delivery
· Keen eye on expediting manufactured valve equipment with third party suppliers
· A true problem solver and creative thinker to solve order management issues
· Capacity to absorb and understand potentially technical and engineering type issues which may arise
· Familiarity with high levels of quality control for a manufactured product
· Managing and building supplier relationships during the project cycle. This role will also assist Project Managers in other regions to manage European based suppliers.
· 3+ years relevant experience in supplier management / project management / order management fields
· Experience in the oil and gas industry is preferred
· Experience with valve related business is preferred