Financial Sales Consultant - £22,400 + commission OTE £45k
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join our team as a Financial Sales Consultant and contribute to our success.
The job is mainly telephone based.
Our client is a young dynamic sales company based in Hertford. They work with a
wide range of investors including private clients, high net worth individuals and sophisticated
investors, introducing them to exciting British SME’s across a wide range of sectors including
technology, renewables and defense.
Join our ambitious and competitive sales team as a Financial Sales Consultant. You will be required to open new accounts
on a monthly basis. And again, speaking with high net worth / sophisticated investors
regarding a number of government backed investments schemes. You will be primarily
telephone based. All members of the Sales team should be opening and closing business
At this stage, your salary comes with unlimited earning potential. Upon meeting all targets,
you become eligible to lead your own team and receive personalised coaching from the
Managing Director. This coaching is designed to equip you with the necessary skills to
establish and cultivate your own team, as well as expand your portfolio of customers.
The role is primarily office-based (subject to meetings), and the standard working hours are
from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
● Coordinate daily calls to ensure contact with financial decision-makers at
optimal times. (Warm leads)
● Maintain high-quality lead information, recording comprehensive notes in the
customer relationship management system.
● Demonstrate determination to not only meet but surpass targets, ensuring
accelerated personal development and maximum bonuses.
● Strive to become an expert at building robust customer relationships.
● Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly Key Performance Indicators.
● Develop a thorough understanding of financial and currency markets.
● Maintain a strong desire for self-improvement and continuous learning.
● Lateral thinking
● Resilience in handling rejection
● Professional telephone etiquette
● Strong numerical skills
● Proficiency in IT skills / with CRM
● Above-average work ethic
● Effective tonality
● Personable qualities
● Accelerated career progression
● Direct mentorship and training provided by the Managing Director
● Above-average commission rates with structured incentives
● Performance-based bonuses
● Work-related social events (subject to meeting targets)