CNC Setter/Operator - £22,000-£30,000
Our clients based in Hertford are recruiting for a CNC Setter/Operator. The successful candidate will have experience of setting and operating CNC lathes and milling machines.
Ideally have a good understanding of Fanuc controlled systems.
- Ability to set and operate CNC lathes and milling machines.
- Work to tight tolerances
- Ability to inspect own work.
- Ability to priorities tasks and to manage conflicting demands on time and resources to deliver objectives.
- Transporting light weight components/parts around the cell.
- Have a good understanding of safety awareness
- Working in a target driven environment.
- Ensure quality of work is accurate, thorough and neat.
- Ability to produce a significant volume of work efficiently in a specified period of time.
- Ability to demonstrate appropriate judgment and decision making skills when necessary.
- Be organised and tidy at all times at your work area.
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and willing to learn
The ideal candidate as CNC Setter/Operator will have:
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a machining environment
- Apprentice trained or engineering college educated