Admin Assistant - Term time only - £20,916
Our clients are a Specialist school based near Stansted Abbotts, they have an exciting new opportunity for an Admin Assistant/EHCP (Education Health Care Plan) Coordinator. This is a term time only role, working 37 hours per week Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
The main purpose of the role is to liaise and work closely with the front office team on a daily basis to meet the needs of the school. As well as coordinating pupils’ Annual Reviews including communicating and liaising with stakeholders (parents/carers, leadership team, school staff, and other key professionals), preparing documents, attending the Annual Review, note taking, finalising and submitting the documents using the internal system.
Knowledge, experience and training required for Admin Assistant
- Experience of clerical and administrative work
- Good numeracy and literacy skill
- Basic knowledge of first aid
- Ability to use standard office software
- Ability to work in a team
- Understanding of the needs of children
- A knowledge of Arbor and Arbor Finance systems is desirable but training will be given
- Evidence of accredited learning relevant to the post (at NVQ3 level) is desirable but not essential