Accounts Payable Administrator - £13 per hour
Our clients based near Hertford are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to work in the Accounts Payable department.
This is a temporary opportunity for at least a six month period. It is a full time role working Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 8am-4pm.
Main duties as Accounts Payable Administrator include:
- Accurately process high volumes of supplier invoices, applying finance controls, tax, and CIS
• Review and resolve rejected invoices.
• Liaise with internal departments to initiate new supplier records
• Accurately process requests for same day payments within designated timescales
• Assist with monthly tax corrections
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post to and f rom suppliers and sites.
• Filing documents centrally in the correct format and locations.
• Ad Hoc duties that are applicable to the Accounts Payable function