- Ensure all meal planning and food ordering is in line with the agreed catering budgets.
- To ensure that all children with allergies are catered for in compliance with our allergies policy as well as maintaining the allergen file.
- To maintain adequate stores and food stuffs in appropriate storage conditions.
- To ensure the kitchen and all kitchen equipment is kept clean and tidy.
- To clean and defrost fridge and freezer as necessary.
- To observe high standards of food hygiene during the preparation, cooking and serving of all foods. Maintain the Safer Food, Better Business documentation on a daily basis to comply with food safety management procedures and food hygiene regulations.
- To undertake baking activities with the children.
- To promote healthy eating with the children and staff.
- To maintain high standards of personal hygiene and personal appearance in accordance with the Company's hygiene policy.
- Adhere to the company procedures including attendance at meetings, preparation of reports and any other duties as required from time to time.
- Ensure the company's Equal Opportunities Policy is adhered to at all times.
Minimum two years' proven catering experience with a recognised Catering Qualification & Basic Food Hygiene Certificate essential.
Back To Jobs