Warehouse Supervisor - £14,15ph
Our clients are based in Biggleswade. In line with our continued expansion we have recently relocated our successful Online Operation to a new, purpose built facility and we are now looking for an extra Warehouse Supervisor. This position will be based at our new facility in Biggleswade, just off the A1 in Bedfordshire.
Duties will include the supervision of all warehouse staff through all functions including Picking, Packing, Despatch, Goods Inwards and Pick Bin Replenishment.
Your hours of work will be on a rotating basis between the early shift (5:45 to 14:00) and the late shift (13:45 to 22:00). You will be required to work at least one weekend in six whilst flexibility around shift patterns will be expected.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Supervisory experience in a large busy Warehouse environment is essential
- Must be computer literate
- Successful applicants will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and hard working with a positive attitude
- The ability to adhere to timescales and to proactively organise staffing levels to ensure deadlines are met is essential
- Previous experience in using hand held scanners and conveyor systems would be advantageous