Senior Production Manager - £30,000-£45,000
Senior Production Manager
Our clients based in Hoddesdon are looking for a Senior Production Manager, this role will work under the Head of Production and have overall responsibility for the whole production line.
The Senior Production Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking overall responsibility for the entire production Line in the Factory.
- Problem solving on a daily basis.
- Working closely with the section Managers and the Senior Prep Manager.
- Planning, scheduling, monitoring and execution of the factory production process.
- Ensuring production volumes and product quality are at a high level.
- Ensure daily targets and quality standards are met.
- Lead and motivate staff to maintain the maximum quantity and quality required.
- Ensure staff are working safely to comply with Health and Safety legislation.
- Create good working relationships with the Factory Management team and Office Managers.
- Liaison with managers/supervisors on a continuous basis to help the production line work efficiently.
- Attend meetings, discussions and generally be aware of the whole production aims.
- Liaison with the Head of Production to ensure correct stock control, maintenance and cleanliness of the factory environment.
- Analysis of the production processes and communication of any improvements thought to be able to enhance the efficiency.
- Propose any additions to staffing or machinery either to improve the quality or volumes produced.
- Analysis of the requirements of production and the staffing levels necessary.
- Interviewing, selection and induction of new staff members with the Factory Manager.
We are looking for a Senior Production Manager who is:
- Quality focussed with very strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about doing the best job possible. Results focused.
- Ambitious, & committed to developing themselves.
- A hard worker who is used to working in a fast-paced role.
- An excellent communicator & good team player.
- People focused and has a good understanding of people and what motivates them.
- A problem solver. You need an ability to think on your feet and problem solve.
- Able to organise and can direct and coordinate.
- Able to adapt and make decisions, a rational thinker.
- Has strong collaborative and influencing skills.
If you are interested in this Senior Production Manager opportunity please apply now!