Sales Administrator / Customer Service Advisor - £23,000-£28,000
Sales Administrator/Customer Service Advisor
Our clients based in Hertford are a manufacturing company, who have a new opportunity for a Sales Administrator/ Customer Service Advisor. They are a medium sized business with a close-knit team that work well together. Every team member is valued and well respected who invest in their people. They have a very low staff turnover as a result. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a well established market leading manufacturing business.
This Sales Administrator / Customer Service Advisor role is responsible for accurate and prompt processing of sales enquiries and orders from their global customer base.
Main Duties as Sales Administrator / Customer Service Advisor
- Responding to incoming enquiries from global customers by providing quotations, with support of technical sales team, within required timescales.
- Processing customer orders, checking all details, completing contract review and entering into the company’s SAP system.
- Daily release of sales orders for packing and dispatch
- Coordination with purchasing and manufacturing to progress orders
- Monitor the order processes to ensure products are shipped on time to customers
- Inform customers of any delivery issues, keeping them up to date with latest progress where required.
- Assisting customers with incoming enquiries via phone, email, and web chat (on company e-commerce site.)
- Daily administration of documentation, including electronic filing.
The right candidate will be
- You must be comfortable dealing with customers’ commercial issues, confident and able to converse comfortably with customers, for some of whom English is a second language.
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Able to work at a consistent fast pace, efficiently and accurately.
- More than two years’ experience working in a fast-paced customer service environment would be an advantage.
- GCSE Maths and English minimum grade 4. (Pre-2021 Grade C)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with a positive and encouraging outlook
Apply now for this Sales Administrator/Customer Service Advisor role!