Purchasing Coordinator - £18,000 - £23,000 (depending on experience)
Our client based in Hertford require a purchasing coordinator with a ‘can do’ attitude coupled with excellent verbal and administration skills. Previous experience in purchasing and working knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
The role will involve (but not limited to):
- Maintain regular contact with suppliers to obtain accurate information on orders and delivery times.
- Support with maintaining data on the system with accurate information on delivery dates for purchased materials and manufactured items.
- Updating system with accurate supplier data, eg weights, country of origin etc).
- Convert purchase requisitions on SAP for inventory items.
- Processing purchase requisitions for non-inventory items.
- Support with the releasing of production orders.
- Carry out stock movements on SAP.
- Carry out the SAP material creating process for purchased items.
Successful candidate will have the ability to priorities tasks and to manage conflicting demands on time and resources to deliver objectives.