Part time Pensions Administrator - £16,540 pro rata
Part time Pensions Administrator
Our clients in Hertford are recruiting for a part time Pensions Administrator to work with the Teachers’ Pensions Team to support the delivery of a high level of administration Service to the client.
The position is part-time 22.5hrs per week. Once trained this role can be done from home and the 22.5 hours split across the week, within three days whatever suits the workers lifestyle.
The Pensions Administrator will learn the following activities:
- Opening and processing the teams post
- Logging the receipt of the Teachers Pensions correspondence
- Undertaking filing and scanning duties
- Processing Teachers’ Pensions forms, both on-line and in paper form
- Processing requests for copy documents
- Processing and checking of redundancy estimates.
- To undertake any other appropriate tasks as requested by the by SDM/Team Manager
The ideal Pensions Administrator Candidate will have:
- Two GCSEs Grades A to E in Maths and English (or acceptable equivalent).
- Highly customer focused
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to achieve targets and objectives
- Committed team player
- PC Literate
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Flexible in availability and approach
- Good administrative skills demonstrating attention to detail.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now!