Operations Administrator - £26,000-£28,000
Our clients in Hoddesdon are a global logistics company who have an exciting new opportunity for an Operations Administrator.
As the Operations Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the day to day site operation through general site, facilities, H&S and compliance activities.
Main Duties include:
- Monitoring of the H&S Accident Portal ensuring any accidents, incidents and near misses are comprehensively reported and actioned.
- Collating of monthly site H&S check information and issue/monitor actions
- Assisting the finance team to prepare various financial reports.
- Manage site inbound and outbound post
- Requesting and following up on quotes for site repairs.
- Organising hotel and transport arrangements, and general administrative duties
- Managing Meeting rooms and catering requirements
The right Operations Administrator candidate will have:
- Experience of working in an administrative team in a logistics / warehouse environment
- Ability to communicate in a positive and clear manner both with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members
- Professional, approachable and helpful to ensure smooth running of the general operation
- Knowledge of company procedures and actively demonstrates compliance
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work to deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Develops and drives best practice in all aspects of performance
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
If you are interested in this opportunity as an Operations Administrator please apply now.