Office Administrator - Hoddesdon - £24,000
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Office Administrator working in a small, friendly Head Office providing all aspects of clerical/administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the Contract Office.
Key Duties Include
- Production of quotations, contracts, purchase order, del/collection documents etc.
- Calculating and raising sales invoices
- Liaison with customers, suppliers, own branch Managers, Directors, engineers - organising deliveries/collections, updating in-house transport diary, recording service visits.
- Job costing - inputting labour, vehicle information etc.
- Maintaining boiler/stock records, including insurance registers.
- Producing weekly/monthly/annual spreadsheets and reports (Excel)
- New customer credit account applications - taking up references etc.
- Formulating client/project payment terms with Directors.
- Assisting the in-house marketing team with introductory letters, researching potential UK and export sales markets, dollowing up sales leads, Google analytics etc.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent organisational, multi-tasking skills (administering several contracts at a time)
- Attention to detail, accurate, numerate (working knowledge of Opera, Sage or similar accounting would be an advantage)
- Proficient in Word, Excel and general IT skills
- Able to prioritise workload and remain calm under pressure
- Be a team person, a strong communicator
This position requires an experienced and enthusiastic person with at least 3 years' experience in a similar role. It is a key position in a small team and it is essential to have a reliable, flexible, communicative approach with a 'can do' attitude.