Key Account Manager - £25,000
Our clients based in Hertford are a communications company who are looking for vibrant and energetic individuals to join their Customer Success Team. The successful candidate needs to be a motivated, self-starter, with exceptional interpersonal skills and someone who really enjoys working as part of a team, striving to achieve individual, team and business goals. You will need to be passionate about providing outstanding customer service and have the ability to find solutions to problems when they arise.
Job Description – Key Account Manager
- Delivery of an outstanding customer experience – professional and responsive engagement through calls, emails and monthly Teams meetings. You will be the fist point of contact for your customers questions, queries, and service requests.
- Accountability for your own customer base. You will create long lasting relationships that will enable Croft to be the trusted communications partner of choice. You will be expected to proactively call your customers, so confidence to engage with people at all levels is critical.
- Develop an outstanding knowledge of your customers and their businesses.
- Working with customers to ensure they have the correct products and services to match their requirements and have the ability to recognise opportunities to cross sell additional products and services.
- Query and dispute resolution.
- Usage analysis reporting
- Keeping up to date with product and industry knowledge.
- Effective communication and collaboration with internal individuals/teams and suppliers.
- Maintenance of our CRM database.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Computer literacy
- Problem solving
- Adaptability and responsiveness
- Excellent listening skills.
- Telecoms experience (desirable but not essential)
This is a full time permanent position