HR & Payroll Officer - £28,000-£33,000
HR & Payroll Officer
As the HR & Payroll Officer you will be supporting the HR Manager with all elements of HR and Payroll for a client group of approx. 100 employees including Factory Workers, Office Staff and Retail Staff.
This will include running the monthly payroll, onboarding new starters, processing leavers, changes, regular updating of the system, reporting, being the first point of contact for HR issues as well as the general support of day-to-day administration and HR compliance.
The right candidate will have experience within a HR environment and strong administration skills.
This is a real generalist HR role, there will be plenty of exposure to all elements of HR for you to get involved in and therefore will be an ideal role for someone looking for their next step in their career development.
- Previous experience within a busy HR & Payroll role
- Understanding of HR best practices
- Recruitment experience
- Strong admin experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong computer literacy including Intermediate Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative
Experience within a manufacturing environment would be a big advantage.
If you are interested in this HR & Payroll Officer opportunity please apply now!