Graduate Engineer - £25,000-£28,000
Due to continued expansion, our clients based in Stanstead Abbots are recruiting for a Graduate Engineer to work as a key member of our production team. You will play an integral part within the production process with assembling, configuring and testing a range of cutting-edge vision and motion control systems.
We require a talented individual with experience of carrying out engineering tasks in an electromechanical/electrical environment. This can range from working with power supplies, all the way up to advanced robotics. Our products are bespoke and hugely exciting so training will be offered however a background in this environment is essential.
Individuals who have worked within a team; but can be trusted working on their own would be ideal.
Previous SME experience would also be desirable.
To be considered for this role you must have at least a 2:2 Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & Electronic engineering, robotics or a similar discipline. NVQ or BTEC in an Engineering Principle will also be considered with relevant experience.
- Integral part of the Product Development Function within the Engineering team undertaking testing on a variety of units with special requirements.
- Rapidly develop Proof of Concept systems and mature through to production level products.
- Fault finding on a system level, gaining valuable problem-solving skills and knowledge of our products.
- Integration of cutting-edge technology into our PTZ systems often involving electronic solutions.
- Quality control within a production environment.
- Assembling and configuration of units ready for testing.
- Working as part of team in a time sensitive environment.
- Real opportunity to be trained and grow within a young promising company.
Free onsite parking