E-Commerce Database Administrator - Negotiable
- Managing all digital content on all online channels, ensuring everything is uploaded and merchandised on time.
- Maintain online listings on Amazon, eBay and other platforms.
- Supporting and controlling your eCommerce merchandising team as required with the execution of merchandising across the site.
- Maintain constant communication with external E-Commerce partners to ensure timely management of goods, communication and roadmap deliverables.
- Manage and help the merchandising team with content creation for product listings. Writing unique product descriptions and other product specifications. Preparing suitable product images.
- Uploading product listings on multiple online marketplaces.
- Uploading product listings on CMS.
- Optimizing product information.
- Maintain high standards on the merchandising of products across all online channels, providing feedback as necessary to the manager.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar e-commerce role.
- Ability to multitask, demonstrate own initiative and be accountable for decisions.
- Experienced in online marketplaces including Amazon and eBay
- Constant awareness of overall online performance & KPIs.
- Efficient with spreadsheets, manipulating data and reviewing results
- Excellent verbal and written English skills. Additional language skills are a bonus.
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Access)