Customer Service Advisor - Part Time - £11ph
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a Part Time, Online Customer Service Advisor to join our client based in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. As Customer Service Advisor you will assist in the day to day running of the customer services department.
This is a fantastic temporary to permanent opportunity to join an exciting division of a well-established business. The salary starts at £11ph with an increase after 12 week temporary period.
City Electrical Factors is a private limited company established in 1951 and is one of the UK’s leading Electrical Wholesalers. As well as 394 branches throughout the UK, the company also has branches in Australia, Canada, Spain and the USA and is a constantly expanding worldwide business.
This is a part time 4-day vacancy.
Hours of work will be Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Responsibilities will include:
- Inbound and outbound calls to customers and our Internal CEF stores
- Processing customer’s website placed orders
- Processing internal CEF store placed orders
- Conversing with customers via on-line chat and e-mail
- Tracking orders and liaising with all our courier networks
- Assisting customers when using our website, placing orders etc
- General office / customer service duties
Skills, Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
- Computer literate
- Previous experience in an office-based Customer Services environment is preferred,
- Previous customer telephone & email experience would be preferred.
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Enjoy working with people and be able to work as part of a team.
Full training will be provided internally on our own in-house computer systems.
Hours of work will be Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Successful applicants will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and hard working with a positive and friendly attitude.
If you are looking to join an established nationwide company and be part of an exciting new venture, then apply now for the Customer Service Advisor Position.