Contracts Administrator -£20,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience) - £20,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
33 days holiday per annum (inc. Bank Holidays)
Private Health Insurance (after qualifying period)
Death in Service Benefit
An established, market leading acoustic engineering company are looking for a well-motivated and enthusiastic individual to enhance their contracts team based in Hertford.
The ideal candidate will have experience of administration within the Construction Industry, although experience within the Building Services or Manufacturing sectors will be considered.
The candidate will be well organised, have a high level of attention to detail and be an effective spoken and written communicator.
Contracts Administrator role:
- Completion of prequalification questionnaires.
- Raising orders, application for payments and other commercial duties.
- Managing and maintaining tracker spreadsheets.
- Document control.
- Liaising between contracts, design, installations, customers, and suppliers.
The successful Contracts Administrator:
- Will have previous experience of Contracts / Office Administration within either Construction, Building Services or Manufacturing sectors.
- You will need to be organised, IT literate, have strong communication skills and be comfortable conversing with clients and internal teams.