PA Secretary (Permanent)
We require an experienced PA for our client based on the outskirts of Ware, who in addition to being responsible to and working closely with senior staff, will need to ensure the smooth running of the administrative structure. Duties will be varied and your main duties will entail:
- GCSE's in English, Maths and a language.
- Experience or training in administration.
- Confidence with computerised systems and high order secretarial skills.
- Accuracy in both written and spoken communication.
- An excellent and engaging communicator.
- IT literate with experience of using Word, Excel, interactive whiteboards, Spreadsheets and databases.
- The ability to think and work quickly and calmly while under pressure, working to deadlines.
- Highly motivated but patient.
- Excellent standard of appearance.
- Approachable, friendly and patient.
- A history of attendance and good time-keeping.
Hours are 8:00am-5:00pm.
For more information on this role, please send your cv to email@example.com
Back To Jobs