Business Development Co-odinator (Permanent)
Our clients based in Stevenage are seeking self-motivated professionals, with strong sales and project management experience. This is an exciting fast paced organisation that gives individuals the opportunity to grow with the business?
Key Role:Proactively generate new enquiries that convert projects into orders by effective & systematic project management.
Back To Jobs
- Effectively develop your sales area by proactively targeting market sectors.
- Negotiate and close sales by following up all quotations with key decision makers such as architects, quantity surveyors, local authorities, building contractors and end users, in a timely manner.
- Preparing various monthly, weekly or daily sales analyses to identify new opportunities.
- Develop new and repeat business opportunities by efficient management of leads, generated from marketing activity in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively obtain presentation appointments with architects and local authorities and offer technical support to assist customer in determining specifications.
- Respond to literature and sample requests professionally, quickly & follow up ascertaining potential project requirements.Be the voice of our company, show a general interest in our products, act professionally at all times to their internal and external customer's.